ICTPRG301: Apply introductory programming techniques
The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to create working VBA applications within Excel. The learner will be able to work with VBA within the Excel environment to program and automate worksheet operations.
1. Create recorded macros in Excel
2. Use the macro recorder to create a variety of macros
3. Understand the Excel object model and VBA concepts
4. Work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
5. Create procedures in VBA
6. Create and use variables
7. Create and work with user-defined functions in VBA
8. Write code to manipulate Excel objects
9. Use a range of common programming techniques
10. Create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
11. Create code to drive a user form
12. Create procedures that start automatically
13. Write a variety of error handling routines
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
03 6334 4910
Business owner, Manager, Project Manager, Director, Trades People, Tradesman, Administration, Accounts, Payroll, Receptionist, Builder, Plumber, Electrician
Scheduling of this course is subject to customer demand.
Contact the training provider for more information.
14 hours per attendee
NDA Computing Pty Ltd
NDA services include computer training, management training, traineeships and qualifications, group training and training room hire. The company has training centres in Hobart, Launceston, and Devonport. NDA is 100% Tasmanian-owned and was established in 1985.
The services provided by NDA include:
Computer training - desktop, web, systems, programming and accounting software. Management training.
Traineeships and qualifications in business, business administration, human resources, training and assessment, frontline management, IT and project management.
Group training - the supply of NDA trainees who work in your organisation.
Training needs analysis.
Project management of training roll-outs.
Courseware development and technical writing.
Training room hire.
NDA is accredited by the ASQA as a Registered Training Organisation.
NDA is accredited by Skills Tasmania as a Group Training Organisation.
NDA operates from training centres in Hobart, Launceston, and Devonport.
03 6334 4910
Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content and delivery of training courses listed on the Industry Training Calendar. TBCITB provides the Training Calendar in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. Please note that by taking the option of applying for funding you are not securing a booking for the selected course. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider.